It's a small world, conquer it.
A downloadable game
LD38 - It's a small world.
The game envisioned was a RTS (I know a bit too ambitious for Ludum). In the end I had to scrap pathfinding and go with air based combat instead. The targeting is a bit wonky too.
- Scroll to zoom
- WASD / Arrow Keys to move
- Left click to place buildings
- Left click on an airbase to build scouts
- Right click on an airbase to build bombers
- You start with placing your HQ on a red island of your choosing.
- The fog of war sets in and you can still only build on the red islands.
- You can switch which building to place with 1,2,3
- 1: Missle Launcher (unfinished but you have to place all of them anyway).
- 2. Artillery
- 3. Airbase (When clicked, it spawns new aircraft)
- After building all of your buildings on varying islands, you need to build some scouts. Do this by clicking the airbase (the road thingy).
- Build 5 of this and combat will begin.
- Find the HQ of the enemy with your aircraft.
Requires Java to run.
Requires java, download and run.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.